At weupskill, we offer you expert facilitation of implementation and monitoring of the best solutions for your “financially distressed” business.
We deal with companies that find themselves in financial distress. Our aim is to facilitate the rehabilitation of companies that might otherwise face Liquidation. This could allow the company some much-needed breathing space in terms of a moratorium on the right of creditors and to ensure the most favorable outcome for all affected parties.
During the Business Rescue process, we deal with all parties involved in and affected by a company found to be in financial distress. This includes:
- BUSINESS OWNERS: Company directors, shareholders and members of close corporations.
- PROFESSIONAL ADVISERS: Attorneys, auditors, business rescue practitioners, financial and business consultants.
- CREDITORS: Creditors of companies in financial distress, business rescue or liquidation.
- EMPLOYEES: Employees and their representatives (such as trade unions) of companies in financial distress, business rescue or liquidation
We also assist business owners to improve their business models by:
- Developing product pricing models
- Understanding their margins
- Managing their debtors and creditors